Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Abstract cover up

Hello again ;)
Today I have a card to share with you that uses the MFT Abstract cover up die. The moment this die was previewed it was love at first sight. So when my box finally arrived after spending a full week at Canadian customs. (Perhaps they needed a bit of happy in their day too ;) ) I was very excited to get cutting.
I wanted the die to be the star of the show...


....So I went to work die cutting it using plain white card stock.  I then colored all the negative pieces out with copics, making sure to use a rainbow of bright and happy colors.  I then added some zig wink of stella shimmer to the colored pieces. To attach the pieces to the card base I used the frame as a guide. I attached the pieces with foam tape and then removed the frame.  To finish this card I heat embossed my sentiment in white onto a black die cut banner.

This card just makes me HAPPY!  I hope it does the same for you too. ;)

Have a great day
Tasha

5 comments:

  1. For sure ... it makes me happy too. Brilliant piece of art!
    I LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this card! I've been wanting to use the die with bright colors and you've been awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this card makes me happy! It is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...