Thursday, June 27, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} Thank you Big time

Hello, Hello. I'm back today with jiggling hippo card. This cute hippo is from this months Animal house set. Helen and Harry the hippos. 


To make this card I first created the background with some blue distress ink and a cloud stencil. I die cut this piece with a wonky stitched die. Next I stamped the images onto white card stock and cut them out with the matching dies. After I coloured everything in I die cut some grass and assembled all the images where I wanted them to go. I attached the hippo with a mini wobbler and then glued everything together. I heat embossed the sentiment onto a black piece of cardstock with white embossing powder and attached it to the bottom. I attached this panel onto a card base that I embossed with a diagonal embossing plate.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tasha ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...