Monday, July 23, 2012

More stamp-a-faire shares

I'm back with a few projects for some of the stamp-a-faire challenges.
First up, I have a card to share for the Limited supplies challenge:

For this card, I used Hawaiian shores,simply chartreuse, Quatrefoil cover plate, text style basics, damask design, and rosie posie.

Next up I have the handmade embellishment challenge:

For these I used, bloom builders 3, limitless layers, aqua mist, summer sunrise, pure poppy, orange zest, simply chartreuse, and winter wisteria.

Then I have the knots challenge:

For this card I used, button boutique and dies, stitches and swirls and hanging out, and dies. I  do not have any PTI ribbon yet so I used some seam binding that I colored with copics to match my colors on the card.

Lastly I have the correspondence challenge:
A while ago I saw this card set on Christina Maclarens blog and thought it was so pretty. I decided to case this set with my own little twist added to the mix :)
I could not take a good picture of all of them together so here are the close ups:





For this set, I used year of flowers collection, botanical silhouettes, linen/canvas impression plate.


Well that's all from me for now. 
Thanks for looking :)
Tasha

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are AMAZING! I came here via the embellishment challenge~I love the focal point! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all your SAF projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are lovely. Great job. Wasn't it so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natasha, all cards are adorable...love the last set..so easy and adorable at the finished...Love the one with flower in the middle too...all are lovely dear....you have a special technique and I like it much...see you maybe on my blog dear...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...