Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Robbie the raccoon

Hello again. 
Todays card is featuring Robbie the raccoon from Technique Tuesday

I love how cute this little guy is, poking his head out of the garbage can. I know that no-one likes raccoons going through their garbage in real life. But in the land of crafting it's all good. 😝


For this card I stamped the images with memento tuxedo black ink onto 100LB Neenah white card stock. I coloured them in with copic markers. Although I have matching dies I opted to fussy cut the images out since I did not any white borders. I inked up a 4.5 X 5.5 piece of white card stock using some distress inks in pumice stone and tumbled glass. I used some water to create the droplets and them used a stitched die to cut my panel where I adhered my images to. I stamped some of the little footprints and used a grey copic marker to add some shadows to ground my images. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to a kraft coloured card base. 

That's it for today. I'll have more cards using this and other Technique Tuesday stamps to share in the coming days. So be sure to stop by and visit me again soon. 
Tasha ☺ 

1 comment:

  1. LOL, this is great card, Tasha! But you're right, better on cardstock than in the driveway. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...