Thursday, March 28, 2019

Robbies back!

Hello and welcome back. So my friend Robbie the racoon wanted to make another appearance today. 😜


Here he is getting up to mischief again. Seriously... I just love this little guy. He reminds me of my youngest son....always getting into some kind of trouble but then has that cute little "what?" look on his face.  πŸ˜‚

So, I got reallly into this card that I totally forgot to stop and take pics as I was going. πŸ™ˆSorry! Anyway... Luckily it is pretty straight forward so it's easy to just explain.
I started with a plain white 4.5X5.5 Panel of Neenah white card stock and I masked and stamped all my images onto the panel. Next I coloured all the images in with copic markers. (I'm not loving the way I coloured Robbie over there. I think I should have left his face a little lighter in spots so it stood out more. But hey! It is what it is!) When I was done colouring I masked off all the images and coloured the background with some distress ink blending. I used Pumice stone and Tumbled Glass. I added some water droplets and some foot prints. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel. I ran the panel through my die cutter with a stitched die to add a boarder. Ans finally I glued the panel onto a white card base.

And that was it. Easy peasy.
Thanks for coming by again. I hope you are having a great day wherever you are.
Tasha ☺

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love the Animal House critters and Robby the raccoon is just so fun - beautiful scene you've colored! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...