Sunday, April 14, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} Celebrating Women and Moms.

Hello there.
I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday wherever you are. Today at Technique Tuesday we are celebrating Women and Mothers. I am sharing a card I made that could be given to a special woman in your life for just about and occasion. 


This card featured the Beautiful Narcissus flower stamp set. I stamped the image onto some smooth white cardstock and then cut it out with the matching die. I then coloured it in with copic markers.  I watercoloured the background onto some watercolour paper. Next I cut a gold scalloped frame and cut the watercolour panel down to fit behind it. I adhered the flower onto the watercolour panel and popped it up onto an embossed card base with some foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment onto a little die cut and adhered it onto the front.



Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day :)
Tasha☺



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...