Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have a great day

I have a card to share with you today that I made for a birthday party my Sons went to.  When I finished my DH looked at it and told me it was not "childish" enough and would suit an older boy more, so I scrambled to make another one and kept this on for future use.
 I started by stamping the envelope pattern stamp onto kraft card stock, I distressed the edges and sprayed the piece with studio calico shimmer spray.  I die cut the tag and distressed the edges with distress inks. I stamped the scooter image and colored it in with copics. I sprayed this too with the shimmer spray.  I added some ribbon, and twine and popped it onto the kraft panel that I then attached to a rustic cream card base :)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful masculing card and I agree that it has a certain sophistication to it. Really a cool vintage- vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that scooter, something about it! Gorgeously distressed card Tasha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...