Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Papercrafts Publish share and a winner! :)

Hello Lovely people :)
I am just dropping by real quick to share a card I have that was published in the current Paper Crafts mag, and the winner of my blog candy.
Here's the card:
To see how it was made, grab a copy of the magazine here:
Online Store.
Or check it out online, Here

Here's a sneak peek for you too :)

Now for the winner of my Stamping Royalty blog hop prize...... Drum roll please...


Katie Ann Brooks
Yay!!!!
E-mail me your mailing address and I'll mail your prize off to you pronto :)

Well that all from me folks... I'm off to the science center for the day with some of my favorite short people :)
Hope you are having a great day 
Tasha :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Katie! You have been on a winning streak. I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-la-la on this card! Can't wait to see it in the publication! Thanks for drawing me to win though I have been winning a lot (Emily is right) and I am feeling guilty. I guess I'll just have to put it to good use/figure out some way to do for others with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...