Monday, October 6, 2014

More Eid cards

Good morning, on this cool and rainy morning. ;)

Today I thought I would share the rest of the Eid cards I made to give to Family this past weekend.  I have never given Eid cards before and loved that I managed to make some to give my Family. I wish I had been able to make more so that I could have given everyone, but I guess I will just have to plan ahead in future.
I have three cards to share with you. I thought I would share them all in one post. So here goes:
Card #1

For this card I stamped and heat embossed a 4.25X5.5 inch piece of white card stock with the border stamp from Altenews 'Henna Elements' set with Wow EP in pearl gold.  I sponged on distress inks in Ripe persimmon and Spiced Marmalade. I then used a die from the Lil inkers 'Anytime tags' die set. Next I stamped and colored the flower and leaves form the same Altenew set with copic markers. I fussy fut them out and mounted it onto the arch panel. I adhered this to an A2 card made form some SSS wood grain paper.  The sentiment was stamped onto a wood veneer paper with stazon and attached to the front of the card.


Card #2
For this card I used a PTI background stamp for the base of the card. I heat embossed it with the gold pearl Wow EP.  I used the same EP for the image and sentiment.  I used the Lil inkers stitched rectangle mat dies to cut the front panel and mounted that onto some matt gold card stock. I then popped this onto the front of the card base with foam tape. Lastly, I added some gold sequence to finish it all off.


Card #3
 And lastly, for this card I used the same EP to create the background. I then used Distress inks in ripe persimmon, festive berries, barn door and fired brick over the EP to create the red piece.  I mounted this panel on an angle over a gold panel of card stock that I heat embossed the sentiment on with some black EP. 

TThat's it form me, for today.
I hope you enjoyed my cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Natasha :)

6 comments:

  1. Natasha these are so gorgeous, your EP and inking is absolutely incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards Natasha! Your coloring is amazing! Love all the gold on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha!
    I came over from Tracey's blog after reading about your get together the weekend! She mentioned your trip to visit family in SA, and I wanted to meet you, since I come from SA !
    Your Eid cards are lovely! Hope to see you posting more beautiful cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your picture over at Tracey's blog and also came over to return the comment--these are truly lovely. Although it has now been several months since you posted, I do hope you had a wonderful Eid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...