Monday, July 6, 2015

You Rock!

Good morning all.
Today I have a card to share that I am entering into the MFT sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch :
And here's my card:






This was a seriously fun card to make. I love the look of the woodgrain cardstock.  I started out by die cutting a circle into the front  of the woodgrain panel.  Next, I die cut the black frame to border the circle and added a piece of acetate to make a window.  I also die cut a stitched star using silver glitter paper and adhered it to the black card base under the window.  I added beads and sequence to create the shaker element.  The guitar was cut with various colors of card stock and adhered together.  I added some wink of stella shimmer to add some interest and covered it with a layer of glossy accents. I added nail heads to the black frame to give it a bit more of a pop! The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder onto black card stock. I added some nail heads to the ends to tie it into the frame. 

 This is what the inside looks like:



For the inside, I die cut a stitched mat and stamped the sentiment using  Momento tuxedo black ink. I used the rock and roll technique to stamp the flame.

I am also entering this card into the SSS Wednesday challenge that is all about spots and dots this week.




Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh such a cute shaker card! I love it. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Natasha! And perfect for our dotty challenge, too! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card!! I am gonna have to case it! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this! That guitar looks fantastic and I love the shaker element! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been spotted!

    http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/07/youve-been-spotted-july-14-2015.html

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    PS Boo to the spammer above!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been spotted!

    http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/07/youve-been-spotted-july-14-2015.html

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    PS Boo to the spammer above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And your right... Boo to spammers in general! Deleted it. They are such a nuisance!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...