Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Technique Tuesday

Hello again!
Today I so am excited to share a card I made using the Beau & Beatrice the beaver stamp set from Technique Tuesday. It is the newest addition to the Animal house collection. I just love all the stamps in this collection. They have such awesome sentiments and such cute images.
So without further ado.... I give you my card ๐Ÿ˜


Aren't these little guys just adorable? ๐Ÿ˜
I used a cloud stencil and some Tumbled glass distress ink to create the clouds onto an A2 white card. I used some stitched circles to die cut the windows from some woodgrain card stock. Once I stamped and die cut the beavers out I used copic markers to colour them in. The sentiments are heat embossed with white embossing powder onto some black card stock. Once I finished assembling the card I added some of my favourite rain drops to the card to just kick it up a notch.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today and I'll be back to share more cute cards with this adorable set.

Thanks for stopping by.
Natasha๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...