Thursday, April 18, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} I'm Bananas about you

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Monkey business stamp set from the Animal house collection. This was such a fun one to play with. Such cute little monkeys with a bunch of fun sentiments. 


For this card I wanted a leafy background. Ordinarily I like creating backgrounds with stamps. But for this one I had the green card stock that is cut out(? I'm not sure how to describe it) I've been hoarding this and some others for years and finally decided it was time to use it. 


So I trimmed a piece down  and glued it over a lighter green piece of card stock so it would pop. I used a stitched mat to die cut this piece down to a smaller size.  I stamped the monkey, the bananas and the sentiment onto some kraft card stock and coloured the images in with Prisma coloured pencils.  I adhered the kraft piece to the green background and then adhered the green piece onto an acetate card base. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Tasha ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...