Monday, May 13, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} See you later Alligator

Hello and welcome to Technique Tuesday's May release blog hop. The Design Team are featuring a variety of products that have been released this month. Head on over to the Technique Tuesday Blog to see the full collection and links to all the amazing products that are now available to purchase. 

You should have arrived here from Jung Ahang's blog.

My card today uses the new Animal house stamp set called Alligators and Crocodiles



To create this card I first masked of the outer edges of a 4.25 X 5.5 piece of card stock with some post it tape.  I created a little sand mound by just free hand cutting it out using some masking tape. I then stamped my images where I wanted them to be and masked them with some masks I cut out of post it notes. 



Next I ink blended the background with some Distress ink in tumbled glass and antique linen. Once that was done I removed the masks and coloured my images in using copic markers. I used dots of colour to create some texture. I wasn't happy with the inked background and decided to create some texture to the water and sand by colouring over the ink with copic markers in varying shades of blues and browns. 


Once everything was coloured in I removed the masking tape from the border. I trimmed the piece of card stock down to 4 X 5.25 and adhered it to my card base with some foam tape to add some dimension. 

Next up on the hop is Dana Kirby.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found a little inspiration that will help you create some fun cards to share with Family and Friends. 😊

Tasha☺






9 comments:

  1. Awesome crocodile card Natasha! I love the bird looking at them from the little island :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative. Love that you put them in the water. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alligators! Awesome card with great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun scene. I say this to my grandchildren all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute scene! Lovely inspiration. Tyfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card made me smile, so cute. I love the way the water turned out too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...