Friday, June 28, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} Beautiful Butterflies


Hi there. 😁Today I have a butterfly card to share. I LOVE butterflies. I love how these look like they are flying off the card. To make this I used the Beautiful Butterflies Silhouette stamps and matching dies.  

I learned how to make this card a few years ago from THIS tutorial Amber from Damask Love did. I used this same technique to make this card. Once I partially die cut my butterfly I used the WOW! trio in Confetti to heat emboss the butterflies. Don't you just love these powders with the speckles of silver and white? 💓Next I used a black pen to make the boarder. I heat embossed the sentiment onto the card with WOW! Platinum embossing powder. I added some raindrops in various sizes to the butterflies and card to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed todays card.
Thanks for visiting.
Tasha☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...