Saturday, November 14, 2020

25 Days of Christmas tags 2020 - Day14


Hello, and welcome! Today is day 14 of the10th annual 25 days of Christmas tags event hosted by the lovely Tracey McNeely.  I look forward to this every year. As you can see, my blog exists for the sole purpose of participating in this event. 😂 


Head on over HERE to find out all the details of how you can participate and win some of the amazing prizes that are up for grabs. 


Todays sponsor are the masters of cuteness, the ever popular... LAWN FAWN, so consider yourself warned. 😉



While brainstorming some ideas for todays tags I came across a bookmark die and it reminded me of a miniature version of the current slimline cards that everyone is making. It then occurred to me that books are usually very popular Christmas gifts and that's when it hit me... Bookmark tags! The icing on top is that it is environmentally friendly too. Instead of it getting tossed out it can be used for years to come. That's a win in my book. (see what I did there?😉)

Anyhow... moving on to the tags. I used the ~Over The Mountain~ and ~Snow Globe Scenes~ stamps sets to make these. After stamping the scenes I masked off the mountains and ink blended the skies. I tried to make each one look as if it were at a different time of day. I also tried to make the one on the far right look like the Aurora Borealis. I am not crazy about how it turned out but I am inspired enough to want to give it another try. Once the skies were done I went to work colouring in all the images with Copic Markers. I used a Wow embossing pen and some snow embossing powder to add some snow to the mountain caps and snow drifts. I added some sentiments, ribbon, twine and bells and I was done! 

I hope you enjoyed my tags and thank you for stopping by.

Natasha☺

19 comments:

  1. Your tags are great. Especially the one with the Northern Lights. I really love that one. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing especially the Northern Lights which you captured beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of tags. Super cute and creative. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I appreciate you sharing your talents to inspire us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are over the moon fabulous - I love each of them and much art work and thought into creating these special tags - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling scenes. Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags/bookmarks are just perfect. You did a great job on the northern lights. I love giving two or one gifts and making scenes, so this has inspired me to make a few.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the winter scenes on your pretty bookmark tags! Awesome coloring! All of the images are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you do dream in color! Those tags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bookmark tags, you really created some wonderful scenes! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these tags are stunning how you did the scenes,sky's and coloring is just absolutely amazing I'm in love with how these bookmark tags turned out I can look at them all day long

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable, Tasha! (those Northern Lights, swoon!) And I do believe we used the same bookmark die. Great minds... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these! What wonderful winter scenes and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used this bookmark die to create long slim line tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tags/ bookmarks. Great idea and a reason to save a tag! I love the backgrounds, especially the last one with the night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice scenes. I especially like the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the slimline tags with the sweet little scenes you created!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...