Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Birthday card

I'm just popping in quickly to share a card with you that I made for my Son's birthday. I made this one to give him from his youngest brother:
 For this card I used the planets and galaxies stamp.  I cut the stamp apart so that I could play around with the placement of the images.  I stamped and heat embossed the images with white EP,onto black card stock.  I then took a versamark pen and colored in parts of the images and went back with colored EP.  The EP kind of bubbled and mixed to give a lot of texture and a kind of child like coloring effect. I have to say, I really liked it, especially since it was a card from my 18month old to his older brother.  I die cut the number 8 a few times and leyered them to create a chip board number. I coloed it on with silver rub on paint and added a layer of glossy accents. I sprayed the whole panel with shimmer spray and added glossy accent dots to give even more texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...