Friday, June 22, 2012

Make a wish

I can't believe it's Friday again!  Boy, I am sooo looking forward to Summer holidays. To not have to rush around dropping off and picking up kids. To just have time to do NOTHING!  Be careful what you wish for, right? (I know!)  Soon I'll be moaning that they are driving me nuts and that I can't wait for school to start, lol!
Anyway, for this weeks challenge, we had to ink up our favorite Bells and make her into a card. I have so many favorites that it was hard choosing just one. So I went for one I have not inked up yet.
Here it is:
I have ALWAYS loved the ombre look. Recently I am seeing it all over the place, especially on pintrest and I thought about using it here too. I would have liked more of a variation, but I am happy with this.  I kept the rest pretty simple.  Hope you like it.

Next weeks challenge is a sketch challenge"

Anyway, I am off to prep dinner, and get ready for family movie night.
Have a great weekend :)
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...