Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-a-faire make-n-take

I managed to find some time to play today, and took advantage of it.  I decided to participate in Papertrey inks stamp-a-faire event.  I made Nichole's make-n-take card. Since I do not have the featured stamp set I used my favorite flower set, Rosie posie.
The featured set used a 2 step process to add dimension and since this set does not allow for that, I stamped the flowers in hibiscus burst and then used some prisma color pencils and gamasol to add shading and dimension.  I did the same for the leaves. I quite like the turn out.
Hopefully I will get some time to make another card tonight, if not, perhaps tomorrow :)
Hope you are all having a great weekend :)
Tasha

5 comments:

  1. Really quality information, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliciously beautiful. I love the vibrancy. Colouring over with Prismacolour is a neat trick and I think you for sharing those details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boldness of this card and the double line you have scored top and bottom of the velum. A nice take on the task that was set before us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I absolutley love how you have coloured the roses - so much more depth than using Copics! Stunning and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...