Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tie-Dye paper

Here is my card for the Tie-Dye challenge.

I had SO much fun with this. I made a bunch of different colored pieces so don't be surprized if I suddenly have more tie dye cards to show you :)

I am so frustrated about not being able to photograph this card properly. The acetate is just not co-operating with me and the card looks no where NEAR as nice in the photo's as it does in real life.  I stamped the mehndi medallions on acetate with stazon ink. Then I matted my tie-Dye piece on to white card stock and stamped my sentiment on the bottom corner. I finished it off with some yellow swarovski crystals
You can find a tutorial of how this background was made here.
Well, I'm off to make more cards and have some fun :)
Hope you are having a great Sunday :)
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the tie-dye technique. I love the orange and the black sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautiful, Tasha! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...