Monday, February 3, 2014

More glitter

So, last week, I said I would share some other cards I made with Jen Rzasa's  gradient glitter  technique. And as promised here they are.
Attempt 1)
 Attempt 2)


For the first one, I followed the same process as in the video, and I quite like it. The cover plate is from MFT, and the sentiment is from Lil inkers.

For the second one I had another idea. To glitter the cover plate die cut too. So I applied double sided tape to the piece of card stock before cutting it and added Warm light glitter ritz to the die cut, before attaching it to the base card . Sup fun, and LOTS of glittery goodness. My DH likes the first one, and I'm not sure. I think they are both nice in their own way.
I'd love to hear what you think :)
Anyway, that's it from me, for today.
Love, and peace.
Tasha :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...