Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clean and simple class cards.

I hope you all had a great Sunday. I have 2 cards to share that I made for the clean and simple class.
First up I have a card for  Day 2.

For this one I used one of Jennifer's cards as inspiration except I executed it a little differently.  I used a multicolor ink pad to stamp and clear emboss the sentiment, and I then made a mask from one of the my favorite things fishtail flag dies.  I sponged on some tumbled glass distress ink and gave the whole card a spray of Studio Calico shimmer spray. (you can't really tell in the photo, but it looks real pretty in real life.)  Lastly I added some Studio Calico stars that I colored by pressing into the ink pad I used for the sentiment :)


Next up:
I am submitting this one for the day 9 assignment. I used a textured watercolor paper and water color pint to make the background. I then stamped the image and sentiment and filled in any spots with a fine liner pen.  I then added a layer of Fairy mist paint that I inherited from a cousin of mine that has the most amazing glittery shimmer.  Again this is hard to see in the photo, but trust me it is there.  For more impact I added some clear gems to mimic stars. I matted the panel onto a navy piece of card stock the I die cut the edges with the pinking shears die from PTI and foam mounted it onto some plain white card stock.

This is going to be the first of two posts for today. so I'll see you later:)
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. I love these whimsical cards, especially the colours and the little touches little touches of bling on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...