Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inspired by Jess Witty

So, I have TWO posts in ONE day now? Wow!  Talk about being on a roll ;)) I am so  happy to be getting ( by that I mean...TAKING) time to stamp.  I feel energized. 
I have another card to share for the Papertrey ink Anniversary challenge (can you tell how badly I want to win that AWESOME prize. ;)))

So for this card I used  THIS  card  of Jess Witty's that I went GAGA for when Lovely layers was released.
Here's my take:
Not that different I know. But I think that's cause you really can''t improve upon perfection ;)
I experimented with the funky florals set. I don't have the die so I stamped the flowers on to Raspberry fizz, summer sunrise and spring moss card stock. I  cut slits into the flowers and distressed the edges. I then spread a layer of glossy accents onto the flowers and let them dry. Once dry, I stacked them with pop dots.  I added some bling and leaves.  Oh, and on Jess's card the hexagon frame was adhered to a black base. I had the white frame on a white base and I filled the hexagon shapes in with black card stock so it is more of an even finish to the base. I stamped a Hero Arts greeting onto a banner and adhered it to the front. :)

Hope you guys are having as much fun as I am today. I'm hoping to get a tag made for today's challenge.
Have a great evening :)
Tasha

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...