Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Anniversary cards.



This is my second post for today. I decided it would be easier to split them up.  So first up I have a card to share for today's challenge. I used sketch NO.5
And here's my card:
I kept it very simple. I stamped the bursts from the funky florals set in different colors and then went over each one with a gelly roll stardust pen to add some shimmer.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in black before I ran the panel through my bigshot with my linen/canvas impression plate.  I foam mounted it onto a plain white card base and that is it. :)

 Next up I have 2 submissions for the day one inspiration contest. This time I used THIS card by Cristina Kowalczyk.
Here's my cards:
What I LOVED about Christinas card was the repeatative stamping of the squares.  For the first one I stamped the medalions using Royal velvet and Simply chartreuse.  I stamped the greeting with smokey shadow and added a strip of score tape with black glitter ritz to the bottom. Lastly I rounded the two top corners.

AND....




 For this one I stamped half of the medallion on the bottom of the piece of card stock in Simply Chartreuse.  Next I stamped the whole medallion with Summer sunrise.  Then I masked off the card and stamped half of the medallion on the top with Melon berry. I added two strips of score tape to the top and bottom  in 1/4 and 1/2 inch widths and  burnished it with grasshopper green Glitter ritz. I stamped the greeting with Smokey shadow.

And that's it for today folks. I'm hoping to keep this streak going so don't fall over if you hear from me in the next few days ;)
Have a great day!
Tasha :)))













5 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three cards, Tasha! Beautiful stamping and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I had thought of using the Funky Florals for sketch No. 5, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...