Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clean and simple day 1

Hi again.
So I have signed up for the clean and simple 3 one layer card class.I love these classes, they are packed full of ideas. I have taken quite a few, but I never seem to get the time to play along. For this class the timing is perfect (March Break, and bad weather ;) ), but they have also changed the scheduling a bit, so videos are every other day... I  am loving that, because it gives me time to think about my design and still have time to make it, without feeling like I have already fallen behind.

So now for my card:


For this card I knew I wanted to do the rainbow strips, but I did not have the balloon dies. So I was kind of playing with a few ideas, when I came across the MFT sketch challenge and everything clicked into place.  I ended up combining Debby's and Shari's classes to make this, based on this MFT sketch.


I was planning to enter that challenge but my kids were hogging the computer yesterday and I did not get to upload it in time.  :/
Oh, well... I still like the card. Colorful! Just the way I like it :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I will be back tomorrow with another card for the clean and simple class.
Tasha :)

4 comments:

  1. Totally inspired by this - it's fabulous. The woodgrain cardstock is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! Such a colourful card and you cut it all perfectly. And the stamping with the versamark looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! I love the colors and this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...