Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wplus 9 Stretch it challenge

Hello.
Today I have a card to share that I made for the Wplus 9 Stretch it challenge. 
Here's my card :
I always dream of being able to create more clean and simple cards. I tend to make more technique involved cards, and they are usually quite busy. For this card, I tried to keep it simple. I stamped the stripes in Versa magic, sea breeze and Delicata gold ink.  I die cut the feathers and stamped them with the same blue I used for the stripes and Momento Luxe, Morocco orange (for a pop of color) I also inked up one of the feathers with the Delicata gold ink. I used a spica pen in brown to accent the spots on the feathers.
I was tempted to add layers of velum for the sentiment and more dots or sequins, but I restrained myself and simply stamped the sentiment onto the card with chocolate ink and attached the feathers with foam tape.  I adhered the panel to a plain with card base, and walked away. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Tasha :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your card -- the stripes, the color palette, the clean style.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the the striped background with the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...